Skip to main content

Where can I have the leak test carried out for my HYMER vehicle? 

Preview Execution DG.jpg

The annual inspection of your HYMER motorhome or camper van must be carried out by a HYMER GmbH trading or service partner in accordance with the inspection guidelines.

You can find a trading or service partner here: HYMER dealer search

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful